How to I change change the default project for the System dashboard in JIRA onDemand?

Sierra Zatsky March 20, 2013

How to I change change the default project for the System dashboard in JIRA onDemand? Our widgets on the system dashboard (like items assigned to me) are all empty because they are pointing to a defunct project (our first project). If I edit it or try to readd it, it doesn't give me the option to select the project to refer to.

thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ramiro Pointis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 20, 2013

Hi, it is possible that if you can't see issues on your system dashboard is because you don't have permissions to see any project. My assignments widget can't be configure to only see one project, it should show any issue where your assigned from all projects you can see.

Sierra Zatsky March 20, 2013

hm. you know I went to go check this and I noticed that onDemand is pulling in all projects. They was a problem with Hosted and I think we just upgrated and it fixed itself. I didn't noticed because it had a mix of old and new project tickets in it. Thanks!

Suggest an answer