How receive an message when you change roles on the project in Jira?

subj. Or log.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote

To see what groups are in use, look at the project header.  (Although that won't tell you if the workflow has any group usage in it)

You can log changes of roles, if you enable the audit log in the config - it should trap all role changes in all projects from the point at which it is enabled.

@Nic Brough [Adaptavist]

Audit Log It does not reflect these changes
What the "project Header"?

The project header is the part of the project view that shows you how the project is configured, including the users in it. The audit log reflects changes to roles in the system I'm looking at. I suspect that you might not be talking about the same role changes I'm thinking of - could you explain it in terms of where you are changing things in JIRA?

@Nic Brough [Adaptavist] For users there is function "View Project Roles for User". Need alike functional for Groups. I change the settings of roles in Project Settings -> Administration

And How to see which groups are used on projects. Thx

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Jun 14, 2018 in Jira Service Desk

How the Telegram Integration for Jira helps Sergey's team take their support efficiency to the bank

...+ reading Fantasy). The same is true for him at the bank he works for: Efficiency is key when time literally equals money. Read on to learn how Sergey makes most of the time he has by...

451 views 2 4
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you