It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How do you best organize iOS and Android development of the same app in Jira?

I have four platform Android TV , Apple Tv, iOS Mobile, Android Mobile, and each platform has a different release plan according to team capacity and users segmentation.

So to track the delivery we have four jira projects , for each platform a jira project , it's perfect to track the progress however it's so messy to duplicate the user stories  across the four projects considering that all user stories has common acceptance criteria with percentage 70% 

So Does any one suggest a good solution ?

I suggest to has one common user story that contains the common functionality/ acceptance criteria on confluence and link it in jira User story however i don't recommend that 

1 answer

0 votes

Hi Omnia,

I'm a Product Manager in the Jira Mobile team. Do you want to chat sometime? I'm keen to understand mobile or device development workflows and see how we can support you better here.

We can share what we do internally, maybe you can learn from us and we can learn from you. Please shoot me an email at rmagpantay@atlassian.com if you're interested. 

Thanks!

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published in Jira

The add-in you’ve been waiting for: Jira Cloud for Excel 🙌

Introducing Jira Cloud for Excel Here at the product integrations team at Atlassian, we are thrilled to announce the new Jira Cloud for Excel add-in! This add-in lets you export Jira data directly ...

932 views 8 25
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you