How do you best organize iOS and Android development of the same app in Jira?

Omnia Mohamed February 9, 2019

I have four platform Android TV , Apple Tv, iOS Mobile, Android Mobile, and each platform has a different release plan according to team capacity and users segmentation.

So to track the delivery we have four jira projects , for each platform a jira project , it's perfect to track the progress however it's so messy to duplicate the user stories  across the four projects considering that all user stories has common acceptance criteria with percentage 70% 

So Does any one suggest a good solution ?

I suggest to has one common user story that contains the common functionality/ acceptance criteria on confluence and link it in jira User story however i don't recommend that 

1 answer

0 votes
Rayen Magpantay
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 25, 2019

Hi Omnia,

I'm a Product Manager in the Jira Mobile team. Do you want to chat sometime? I'm keen to understand mobile or device development workflows and see how we can support you better here.

We can share what we do internally, maybe you can learn from us and we can learn from you. Please shoot me an email at rmagpantay@atlassian.com if you're interested. 

Thanks!

ahussalem September 10, 2022

Hi Rayen,

Please share the solution with the community if any.

Thanks!

Suggest an answer