It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How do i get a list of all dropdown values used in a project? e.g., Organization field uses xyz, abc

Is there any way to obtain a list, by field, in a project of all the drop down values that are being used?  I need to see drop down values in a project that may be replicated in my project.  

1 answer

If you are an admin, you can look into "Custom fields" configuration and see all possible options.

Thanks Damian.  Unfortunately, I'm not an admin on that project.  I need to see all the drop down values being used on one instance of Jira so that I can replicate on another instance of Jira.  I am hoping there is a way for them to export their values so I can review and determine if my instance should have the same values.  Hope I'm making sense.

I do not think so. You can search for a list of Issues, where this field is not empty using IQL, then choosing only this field on list to be visible and export all the data to excel. Then you can sort them out in the excel itself and see which options were used.

Like Ellen Sulerzyski likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you