How do I configure card layout to color entire card and not just header?

Patrick McConnell November 23, 2016

I'm customizing the configuration for card layout in a JIRA Agile Kanban board, and I'm setting colors based on a query of a custom field.

I can successfully change the coloring of the card headers, but there isn't an option to also shade the card backgrounds.  The header colors on their own aren't very noticeable, so I'd like coloring to be visible for the entire card.

3 answers

scrumbun September 5, 2019

Seems like Jira is blocking the use of these chrome extensions now to get us to buy the plugins from the marketplace. SHADY JIRA! 

Like Manik Katyal likes this
1 vote
Thor
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 23, 2018

Hi, I am from the company who developed a plugin for this. The app is called "Agile Colors for Jira Software" and you can get it on the marketplace since this week (link).

scrumbun September 5, 2019

The only thing stopping me from installing this is that it is a global change. I do not want to force all users/projects to have this. 

Sam November 13, 2020

This plugin looks very helpful! Is there a Cloud version in the works?

Thor
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 28, 2020

Sorry for the late reply.

@scrumbun

Valid point. Thank you for commenting on this!

@Sam 

Thank you. Not at this time but I'll notify people that this is in demand. AFAIK this could be difficult as I understand that Cloud products do not allow this kind of access (addons are more like SaaS to connect with the product). Please correct me if I am wrong.

1 vote
Deleted user December 9, 2016

I agree that the header colors aren't very effective and I am looking for a solution to this as well.

Suggest an answer