It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How can we generate a report that shows all the versions and their associated information? Edited

Hello everyone...Has anyone had success creating a report that would show all the versions (both historical and upcoming) across multiple Jira projects? This would essentially be a view similar to what we see in the Releases view in a project - but we would like to be able to consolidate this across multiple Jira projects within our program. Is there a report (or a gadget) that would provide this info? I dont see any option today in the issue search or the gadgets where something of this nature can be reported.

Thanks for reading/responding!

1 answer

1 vote

Hi @Rajiv Menon 

Have you tried Jira Road Map? Use it in in dashboard and configure it to show all projects. It will give a nice summary of various versions across projects with progress bar and summary.

It has links to various versions that will take you to a more detailed report.

Ravi

Thanks for the suggestion, @Ravi Sagar -Adaptavist- !. The Road Map gadget is lovely to see upcoming versions/releases but doesnt seem to provide a historical view of what was achieved. Is that the expected behavior? (I should've mentioned that need in my original question).

Would you happen to know if there is some gadget/view that provides that visibility? Thanks again!

Hi @Rajiv Menon 

For a true consolidated bird eye view of all the version you would need to use an add-on (paid). The one I personally like is eazyBI. It lets you create variety of reports. 

Take a look at this sample version report. There are other sample reports showing versions in different charts.

Ravi

Like # people like this

Thanks @Ravi Sagar -Adaptavist- !..We are evaluating EazyBI so will try it out. 

Like Janis Plume likes this

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Jira

Demo Den Ep. 7: New Jira Cloud Reports

Learn how to use two new reports for next-gen projects in Jira Cloud:  Cumulative flow diagram and Sprint burndown chart. Ivan Teong, Product Manager, Jira Software, demos the Cumulative ...

308 views 1 3
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you