How can I make use of release notes? Is there an option which will save the release notes

Priyanka khare March 11, 2021

How can I make use of release notes? Is there an option that will save the release notes? 

There are a few jira functionalities that  we have added and want to make release notes of the same in our jira support project. what is the best way to do it?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Anand Inamdar_Amoeboids
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 11, 2021

@Priyanka khare release notes option natively available within Jira are limited. Jira only lets you copy the release notes (with limited fields & specific format).

Can you please elaborate what you mean by - 'there are a few Jira functionalities that we have added and want to make release notes of the same'.

---

If you are more of a DIY type, you may want to look at Automated release notes add-on for Jira. 
Disclaimer - I am a product owner on the team that develops Automated release notes app.

Best,
Anand

Suggest an answer