How Can I move issues in Sprint, will have a pop-up and need to entry comment?

Wai Chung July 12, 2017

I don't know why some of the projects could have a popup, but some don't.

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 12, 2017

I am guessing you mean "move between columns" when you say "move issues in sprint".

A column is a collection of one or more status.  Moving between columns changes status by moving the issue through the workflow.  The workflow transitions you are using can have screens attached to them to allow the user to enter data, including comments.

Different issue types can have different workflows.  You'll find the issues that ask for comments are using transition screens for the transitions you are triggering.

ry yr February 11, 2021

Hi @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- 

What about moving issues from backlog to a sprint on the backlog board? This action will not change the status.

I added a behavior to make a custom field required on changing the value for the 'sprint' field. It's working great when I'm on the edit screen but when I'm on the backlog board I can just drag the issue to the sprint I want and it doesn't give an alert or anything similar.

Thanks in advance.

Suggest an answer