How do i change the "unresolved" text in resolution field from plain to italics. I have problem in sorting the issues by unsresolved component. Basically all the issues when has "unresolved" text in italics is sorted correctly. But the ones in plain text or not sorted. This issue ocurred after importing the issues. All the imported issues have a problem.
Someone has broken your installation by adding "unresolved" as a resolution. JIRA treats ANY resolution as resolved, irrespective of what the text is - only <empty field> is truly unresolved.
First, go to admin -> issues -> resolutions and rename "unresolved" to "broken resolution" - that makes it clear to your users what is happening.
Second, you'll need to fix all the broken ones. Without using scripts or addons, you can either move them through the workflow going through screens that include the resolution so that you can set it, or you can edit the workflows to add a "correct resolution" transition from their current status back to the same status with a post-function of "update issue field: resolution = none"
Once you've fixed all the "broken resolution" issues, you can delete it from the list.
Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG