Fisheye integration into Jira - Limits?

karine binet February 4, 2013

Hi,

I am evaluating several products from your company in order to change internal processes. Reagrding Fisheye into Jira, I a wondering if it is possible to stay into Jira when clicking on a source file.

Example: Project page, Source tab user can see all changesets but when clicking on the java file of the changeset, env. change and the user is into fisheye.

Is-it possible to stay inside JIRA and how can the user go back to JIRA from Fisheye?

I thank you for your assistance, I have spent quite some time on these question but still can't figure out.

Regards,

Kari

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
karine binet February 13, 2013

Hi,

Thank you for your answer. I received the following answer from th support team:

Hello Karine,

Thank you for contacting Atlassian support. Regarding your question, the behavior you described is the default behavior when JIRA is integrated with Fisheye, currently it's not possible to change this behavior.

As for once in Fisheye how to come back to JIRA, you can click at the JIRA issue link at your Fisheye Changeset or use the "Go back" functionality of your browser. Also, you can avoid this by simply opening the changeset link in another tab of your browser.

I hope this information has helped. If you need more assistance, feel free to ask.

Best regards.

Tiago Comasseto
Atlassian Support

Cheers,

Karine

0 votes
LucasA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 8, 2013

Yes,

if you make use of the same authentication database (the best way is using Crowd to handle the user authentication).

Sergey Svishchev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 10, 2013

I think they want to stay in JIRA UI

Suggest an answer