Filter and dashboard

Sushant Verma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 4, 2021

Hello,

I want to create a dashboard or confluence page where i can see remaining percentage of work for each one in sprint.

For example - Person A has 10 story points as of today 5 story points are completed so I want to see 50% on dashboard for person A.

Could you please let me know any step for this?

2 answers

1 vote
Katerina Kovriga {Stiltsoft}
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 4, 2021

Hi @Sushant Verma ,

We often recommend our app - Table Filter and Charts for Confluence - to create Jira dashboards in Confluence.

The dashboards are based on the standard Jira Issues macro: you'll need to wrap the Jira Issues macro into the Table Filter, Pivot Table and Chart from Table macros so that you'll be able to filter your data, aggregate and visualize it.

The app works with the dynamic Jira Issues macro perfectly well so you'll get a real time dashboard where all the changes are reflected immediately.

Here is an example of the several most common use cases among our customers.

I can also suggest booking a live demo with our team - we'll be able to show even more use cases and answer all your questions.

0 votes
Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 4, 2021

Hi @Sushant Verma 

You seem to indicate your team is using the scrum framework.  What problem are you trying to solve by pre-assigning work to team members, and then reporting on individual (rather than team) progress?  Thanks!

Best regards,

Bill

Suggest an answer