It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Exporting Custom Issues

Hi,

I am trying to find out if it is possible to export custom issue types. I would like to build a custom issue for tracking certain information, but I can't get it to be adopted without a working demonstration. However, I do not have administrator access to build issues at work. Is it possible to build something on a private account and then send the issue and fields to a different account later?

Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes

Hi @Jarrod Thomas 

I am not sure if I understand your question. Are you trying to create a custom Issue Type in Jira? If yes then it is possible and you can add your own custom fields.

Ravi

@Ravi Sagar -Adaptavist- , thanks for the response. What I want to do is build a custom issue type with custom fields on a personal account that I would sign up for at home. Then, after a demonstration, be able to send it to a work account.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Jira

Demo Den Ep. 7: New Jira Cloud Reports

Learn how to use two new reports for next-gen projects in Jira Cloud:  Cumulative flow diagram and Sprint burndown chart. Ivan Teong, Product Manager, Jira Software, demos the Cumulative ...

303 views 1 3
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you