Error while creating project

rahuldanwade
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 4, 2014

Error creating project, 401This resource requires WebSudo.

can somebody help?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 4, 2014

There's not enough information really. First, are you logged in as an administrator? What other admin options do you get? How are you trying to get to "create project"?

rahuldanwade
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 4, 2014

Yes Nic, I am logged in as an administrator.

I have whole admin writes.

I had followed this way

project->create project->jira classic(any other prokect template)

rahuldanwade
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 4, 2014

later I have logged out and re-indexed database(HSQL) and everything worked perfectly.

what could be the reason behind?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 4, 2014

Ok, the first possibility is that you've run into a bug.

But we need to eliminate the main suspect - HSQL is not suitable for production use and can cauase all sorts of isssues (up to, and inclduing messing up or loosing ALL your data)

Suggest an answer