It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Don't see IntelliJ icon in scriptrunner console

I've followed the instructions for IntelliJ integration as per https://scriptrunner.adaptavist.com/latest/jira/intellij-integration.html . Yet i don't see the icon in script console tab.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hi @Jai Nirwan 

Downgrade your SR4J and try the 5.5.9 version from this page.

@Max Berger What is your Jir and SR4J version? Try the 5.5.x version which is compatible with your version of Jira.

Ravi

It works!!! Thank you for all the help Ravi!! :)

Like # people like this

@Ravi Sagar -Adaptavist-  Will this be fixed in a future release?

Do you have a bug report number assigned to this?

Hi @bigmadkev 

I believe it is this one.

Ravi

0 votes

Hi @Jai Nirwan 

Did you enable the dark features?

Ravi

Screenshot from 2019-09-11 16-29-02.pngScreenshot from 2019-09-11 16-30-08.pngYeah...i've followed the all the steps mentioned in the integraton document

A bit strange usually the icon appears after enabling the dark feature and by adding the line. Which you did.

What is your Jira and ScriptRunner version?

Jira: 7.8.2

ScriptRunner: 5.6.1

Check if you see any error in your browser console, also try in a different browser.

I've tried this in Chrome and Firefox and it doesn't throw any error in the console. 

Screenshot from 2019-09-12 15-30-41.pngHey Ravi,

Checked again, and i see this error 

I am having the exact same issue with the exact same error message. Enabled the Dark Feature, checked different browsers. Hoping for a fix.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Jira

Demo Den Ep. 7: New Jira Cloud Reports

Learn how to use two new reports for next-gen projects in Jira Cloud:  Cumulative flow diagram and Sprint burndown chart. Ivan Teong, Product Manager, Jira Software, demos the Cumulative ...

229 views 1 2
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you