Don't see IntelliJ icon in scriptrunner console

Jai_Nirwan September 11, 2019

I've followed the instructions for IntelliJ integration as per https://scriptrunner.adaptavist.com/latest/jira/intellij-integration.html . Yet i don't see the icon in script console tab.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 13, 2019

Hi @Jai_Nirwan 

Downgrade your SR4J and try the 5.5.9 version from this page.

@Max Berger What is your Jir and SR4J version? Try the 5.5.x version which is compatible with your version of Jira.

Ravi

Jai_Nirwan September 13, 2019

It works!!! Thank you for all the help Ravi!! :)

Like # people like this
bigmadkev October 2, 2019

@Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_  Will this be fixed in a future release?

Do you have a bug report number assigned to this?

Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 3, 2019

Hi @bigmadkev 

I believe it is this one.

Ravi

0 votes

Screenshot from 2019-09-11 16-29-02.pngScreenshot from 2019-09-11 16-30-08.pngYeah...i've followed the all the steps mentioned in the integraton document

Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 11, 2019

A bit strange usually the icon appears after enabling the dark feature and by adding the line. Which you did.

What is your Jira and ScriptRunner version?

Jira: 7.8.2

ScriptRunner: 5.6.1

Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 11, 2019

Check if you see any error in your browser console, also try in a different browser.

I've tried this in Chrome and Firefox and it doesn't throw any error in the console. 

Jai_Nirwan September 12, 2019

Screenshot from 2019-09-12 15-30-41.pngHey Ravi,

Checked again, and i see this error 

Max Berger September 13, 2019

I am having the exact same issue with the exact same error message. Enabled the Dark Feature, checked different browsers. Hoping for a fix.

0 votes
Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 11, 2019

Hi @Jai_Nirwan 

Did you enable the dark features?

Ravi

Suggest an answer