Does Jira have the ability to detect an issue trend based on a predetermined number of tickets that

Varun Nelluri January 16, 2020

Does Jira have the ability to detect an issue trend based on a predetermined number of tickets that have the same category selections. If a trend is detected, an alert is sent out

1 answer

0 votes
Lenin Raj
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 16, 2020

Do you mean when "No. of issues matching a filter" grow up to certain number? I think uou can use filter subscription for it.

Varun Nelluri January 16, 2020

I have worked with filters but i have never heard about filter subscription when issue count in the filter >N, Please provide the more information on this.

Let me rephrase my question for better understanding:

We are moving from Remedy to Jira is that Jira must integrate with the AOS built tool that detects issue trends.

As part of this Jira must have the ability to detect an issue trend based on a predetermined number of tickets that have the same category selections. If a trend is detected, an alert is sent out.

Does is possible in jira

Thanks 

Varun Nelluri

Lenin Raj
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 16, 2020

Once you save a filter, you can add subscriptions for it. So you can receive emails as per a configured schedule.

One trick to get the "issue count > N" is to use "issuekey > X" filter. See this example:

This will return all issues created after ID 35

project = SYD AND resolution = Unresolved AND issuekey > SYD-35 ORDER BY priority DESC

Screen Shot 2020-01-17 at 1.45.36 pm.png

Suggest an answer