Disabling worklog notifications

Hi,

Please advise how do we go about disabling email worklog notifcations. Every time a resource updates/edits worklog on an issue for a specific project, the project lead receives these changes. It is quite irritating being influxed by notifications on every '5 minutes' that is being logged.

I have modified worklog notifications to only be sent to the ‘current assignee’, but the project lead is still recieing worklog changes.

Please assist.

Regards

Rethabile M

4 answers

Delete Worklog Events Notifications

Untitled.jpg

Check your notification scheme used, look at the the notification regarding "Worklog" and "Work". Then remove the project lead from those events.

If those are not set please check your workflow and see if in any transition it is possible to log work time (transition screens with worklog fields) . See which event is fired in that transition and compare it to your notification scheme.

We just started getting emails on work log changes on Sunday.  We've had JIRA for several years and our projects are all set up as below:  Am I missing something or is there the problem recently occurring?

JIRA Project Notification SS.PNG 

There has been an issue raised about this at https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-41046 

Please read for more information

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Sarah Schuster
Posted Jan 29, 2018 in Jira

What are common themes you've seen across successful & failed Jira Software implementations?

Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Schuster, and I'm a Customer Success Manager in Atlassian specializing in Jira Software Cloud. Over the next few weeks I will be posting discussion topics (8 total) to ...

2,934 views 12 18
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot