Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Default page vm Jira custom plugin

Good morning,

I am new to plugin development in the jira environment. I've seen that you can develop servlets and create Velocity pages. So, can i find a themplate similar to that of the default projects page?.

Thanks in advance for the reply!

2 answers

Hi Giulio,

You can download the source code as long as you are paying for for server/data center: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/download-source-code-for-jira-server-800307235.html

You will have to browse over the various folders to get into the vm files.  

Regards

Hi Fabian Lim, 

thanks a lor for your quick response. 

I've a doubt, I would like to avoid of modify a source code of jira, i want modify the look an feel of a project. For example as a "Refined" plugin which is already exist. 

Thanks a lot. 

Regards

0 votes
Daniel Ebers Community Leader Jun 20, 2021

Hi @Giulio Palumbo

apart from the great information Fabian gave I assume it will be hard to go into detail for other Community members to state what is actually possible from a more generic start point like we have currenty but I have the idea for you to exchange with developers on the specialized Developer Community over there:

https://community.developer.atlassian.com/

I could image this would give some further ideas.

Cheers,
Daniel

Thanks a lot @Daniel Ebers  and thanks a lot @Fabian Lim  for the great information!

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you