Cyber Security Process

Thomas Scheer April 5, 2022

On the atlassian webpage I found a reference that Atlassian itself is managing their cyber security issues with Confluence, Jira and Bitbucket. I would like to know whether there are MORE information on how Atlassian and/or other companies are mangaging the whole process. (in detail at the best)

e.g.   Create new JIRA issue type or ???

BR,

Thomas

2 answers

0 votes
kemobetter August 23, 2022

I want to master the encryption technique. I'm not good at programming because I've never been trained to do it professionally, you know. I'm just an amateur who sometimes writes codes for fun and creates website designs, layouts, and so on to order. So I'm unlikely to be able to master encryption too well. But I want to secure my data at least a little. Recently, a dangerous hacking of the system occurred in our company. We immediately contacted penetration testing sydney to check our accounts. Of course, they discovered the hackers' IP addresses and provided us with their exact home addresses. We contacted the police.

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 5, 2022

@Thomas Scheer , where are you seeing this reference?

Thomas Scheer April 5, 2022

https://www.atlassian.com/trust/security/security-incident-management

How we use our own tools to manage security incidents

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 5, 2022

Ah yes I see now. So as far as Atlassian to chain goes the best tool for the job is Jira Service Management in cooperation with Opsgenie. Now the link that you provided has a great deal of information. If you look towards the bottom of the page there is explore our resources. I am unsure exactly what you're looking for beyond what is provided here.

Here is one other link that may lead to useful information - Incidents 

It may be that this post is better suited for discussion than an answer, since the best answer is the one that works for your team. Hey

Thomas Scheer April 7, 2022

I just wondered if there is a preconfigured workflow for cyber security issue management within the Atlassian products (or at least a description of best-practises) after reading this sentense:

We use specially configured versions of many of our own products ...

Suggest an answer