Custom Linked Status

Matt Sweeney April 25, 2013

I am looking to create some custom linked statuses for a custom workflow to be associated with each workflow step. I am having trouble figuring out where I can do this and would appreciate any help that can be provided.

2 answers

2 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 25, 2013

There's two steps.

First, go to admin -> statuses. That's a simple list of all the available status in Jira, and you'll find you can add new ones to the list

Secondly, once you've added to the list, go into your workflow and try to change the linked status for a step. You should find the list of status from above is offered to you, minus any status the workflow already uses (As the status needs to be unique within the flow)

Vidal Abad August 22, 2013

In the JIRA 6.0.3 its Admin -> Issues -> Issue Attributes (heading) -> Statuses

1 vote
Andrei [errno]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 25, 2013

direct URL (replace "yourcompany") : http://jira.yourcompany.com/secure/admin/ViewStatuses.jspa

Suggest an answer