Could be a very silly question, but I've been at it for hours, still can't find the root cause.
I have created 2 projects, created 2 screens and screen schema, etc.
The Component's field is pre-defined, so it's not a custom field.
Yet, when I added this exact same field to the two screen (via configuration), one of them is editable, and it's perfectly the way I want it.
The other one, becomes a set value "None", and the field is not editable.
Why why why? Did I do something so completely different in the two screens?
Is it something I did to the project that sets a default value?
Any hint would help also. Thanks.
The list of components available is defined per project. I suspect you've got a list of components defined for the first project, but none for the second (so, in the second, Jira has no list to present to you, hence nothing to edit)
As a project administrator, go to the project header and edit the list
This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.Read more
Hey Atlassian Community! Today we are launching a bunch of customer stories about the amazing work teams, like Dropbox and Twilio, are doing with Jira. You can check out the stories here. The thi...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs