Change background color of comment field

francis
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 24, 2015

It would be a nice addition if the background color of the comment field is adapted depending on the visibility.
For instance red when it is visible for customer, green when it is internal ...

Can this be added to the addon ? 

6 answers

0 votes
francis
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 15, 2015

I've seen it and installed it immediately on our JIRA. It is great, including the configuration capability. very cool.

0 votes
Paul Clark _Redmoon Software_
Marketplace Partner
November 14, 2015

Hi Francis, Version 1.9.0 of the Comment Security Default now has the ability to color comments depending on if the comment is viewable to all users or for all other restrictions.

0 votes
francis
Marketplace Partner
October 31, 2015

Yes - that would be a start - for instance red border when it is a comment for all users, green border when it is restricted. In a later phase one can imagine that each level has a different border color / background / image configurable through the admin

0 votes
Marketplace Partner
October 31, 2015

Hi Francis. Just taking a look at this again. How would you anticipate that the plugin would know if a comment is visible to the customer. Would this just be when "Viewable to All Users" is selected?

0 votes
Marketplace Partner
September 24, 2015

Sounds like an interesting idea. I assume internal would be anything except "All Users".  I'll have a look at it and see if I can add to the Comment Security Default plugin (probably be later in October because of other project work).

Thanks

Paul

0 votes
MattS
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 24, 2015

Suggest an answer