Cannot attach file JIRA Test Case Template.csv: Unknown server error (403).

Anju Bansal December 10, 2021

I am getting the this error : Cannot attach file JIRA Test Case Template.csv: Unknown server error (403).

2 answers

0 votes
Nina Zaradniak_Deviniti_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 10, 2021

Hi Anju,

First of all, I'm sorry to see you met this problem. I am a Product Owner of the TestFLO - Test Management for Jira and I recognize the name of the issue type you entered in the error (Test Case Template).

In order to help you please raise a ticket for our support team and describe when the error occurs. Attach also the generated TestFLO support file and logs from Jira to the ticket. This will help us speed up the process and indicate the problem.

We really care to help you resolve this problem and we will make every effort to find its root cause. Once again please accept our apologies for the inconvenience this has caused.

We look forward to your ticket with the required files in order to check the issue further.

Kind regards,
Nina

0 votes
Ewa Grabowska-Ptak_SolDevelo_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 10, 2021

Hi! Could you please tell us what are you trying to do? Are you using our QAlity Plus - Test Management app? In case if you encountered an issue with our app please contact us through our Help Center here, so that we can investigate this issue. I'll be happy to assist you!

Anju Bansal December 10, 2021

Hi Ewa

Thanks for reaching out...I am not using the app, but the Web-based version and trying to create Test Cases using the Bulk option. It was working until morning and now throwing this error, not sure why. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events