Cannot Remove Due Date

RAHUL INGLE September 14, 2022

Hi 

In one of my project all issue types ticket a set Due Date.  I want to remove the due date.

I am able to change Due Date but not for remove or Delete.

Unfortunately i am not able to remove Due Date..

I have verified below permission but still not able to remove Due Date.

Schedule Issues / Resolve Issues / Edit Issue/ No properties configured  even I am Jira admin.

due Date.JPG

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 14, 2022

If you click the "x" and then click outside of the field it should clear it.

RAHUL INGLE September 15, 2022

Hi @Jack Brickey 

Still not working.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 16, 2022

Hi @RAHUL INGLE , I note that you are on Server. I am using cloud so that will certainly be different. I don't have access to a server instance for testing.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 16, 2022

While I do not see this as a browser specific issue, can you test with another browsers just to rule it out. I would certainly expect that hitting the backspace and return would do it. 😟

Deleted user September 19, 2022

Hi @Jack Brickey 

I tired multiple  browser but still same.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 19, 2022

Unfortunately I'm out of ideas. I will reach out to others that have access to server to chime in.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 19, 2022

One colleague inquired as to whether you had Scheduling permissions for the associated project? Can you verify? Also, if you are not the site admin can you check with them to see if the can clear the date field?

RAHUL INGLE September 19, 2022

Hi @Jack Brickey 

Thanks for reply.

I have verified, I have Scheduling permissions.

This issue causing started after upgrade jira 7.6 to 8.20.6 version.

I have done lock reindexing jira 2 time but still same.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 19, 2022

Thanks for clarifying. I assumed that you did but wanted to check. Hopefully someone with 8.20.6 stops by this thread and gives more assistance.

Like Deleted user likes this
RAHUL INGLE October 11, 2022

Hi All,

I have found the Due Date field configured below script that's the reason unable to removed Due Date. after disabled script we are able to due date.

image-2022-09-23-15-12-04-580.png

Suggest an answer