Can't restrict 'Resolution' values

S September 24, 2014

Hi all,
I'm trying to amend the resolution values for a specific step in a workflow. I have found that "jira.field.resolution.include" property could be used for this purpose.

I'm tried to set up this: 

jira.field.resolution.include1,5,6,8,10003

but without success - all values displayed sad

Could someone help me with this and show me where I was wrong?

JIRA v6.2#6252

Many thanks.

4 answers

0 votes
Joe Pitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 25, 2014

It makes sense it worked for me as I always put the resolution on a screen I created that was only used for transitions. It is odd though.

0 votes
S September 25, 2014

Well, I figured out that the resolution field can be restricted (include/exclude) only if custom screen used, very strange...

0 votes
Joe Pitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 24, 2014

The list is supposed to include the fields allowed. You have a value of over 10,000. Do you really have that many resolutions? if that isn't a valid number that may be messing up the logic. I've used the include since it was introduced with no problem.

S September 25, 2014

Thanks for your answer. 1) 10003 - this is manually created resolution, this ID was set up by JIRA, I don't know why so big number being used. 2) I have tried with standard IDs (1,3,5,8 etc) - but without success :( BTW, could someone show me screenshots with this configuration? Tanks!

0 votes
S September 24, 2014

2014-09-25 13-30-47.png

2014-09-25 13-08-14.jpg

2014-09-25 13-34-25.png

Suggest an answer