I’m moving jira and confluence to new domain.
In content of some tickets we had static URL which were using our old domain. Therefore I done some link replacement directly in database in all places accept "Custom Fields".
I found that those links are in table name customfieldvalue in column “stringvalue”, but there are in form of "shortcut".
i.e. when I put URL https://old.domain/confluence/x/MgKJAgin browser
It will be resolved to https://old.domain/confluence/display/KDG2013/very-long-name
Because it won’t work.
Can someone tell me how is this link (shortcut) generated, and how can I replace it for all the tickets which has set up fields with URL’s ?
Database system usually has a REPLACE function that you can used to replace partial text in the column vaues. Here's an example of mysql: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10177208/update-a-column-value-replacing-part-of-a-string
Otherwise, you can export the xml and replace the old domain name with replace function in Text Editor.
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
Every time you release software, there's a bit of risk – that there's a bug, that something breaks, or that the feature doesn't resonate with customers. Feature flagging helps make high stakes s...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs