I used to be able to change 1000 issues at a time with the bulk change feature. Then it was 800. Now six months later it's down to 100. The number of issues has grown, but the number of custom fields has not. Has anyone had this experience and found anything that improves the performance of the bulk change operations? The slow step is the one after I select the issues
I was experiencing the same thing last year, there is a lot of things that can be a factor for slow performance i suggest that you install java melody on you env to get a better look on what can be causing the issue or at least to point to the direction of where to configure/enhance configurations/resources.
Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs