Bulk operations getting slower

MattS
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 21, 2016

I used to be able to change 1000 issues at a time with the bulk change feature. Then it was 800. Now six months later it's down to 100. The number of issues has grown, but the number of custom fields has not. Has anyone had this experience and found anything that improves the performance of the bulk change operations? The slow step is the one after I select the issues

2 answers

0 votes
noamdah
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 21, 2016

I was experiencing the same thing last year, there is a lot of things that can be a factor for slow performance i suggest that you install java melody on you env to get a better look on what can be causing the issue or at least to point to the direction of where to configure/enhance configurations/resources.

MattS
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 21, 2016

Thanks, already monitoring this instance with a similar tool

0 votes
MattS
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 21, 2016

I know what could be the limiting factors, just wondering if anyone had managed to improve things. E.g. CPU is moderately high, but I suspect that isn't a constraint

Suggest an answer