Backlog and Kanban board gone empty after Monday.com integration

anas September 5, 2019

We were attempting to integrate Monday.com with our JIRA project. The integration went wrong and around 7k stories were created but as a result now the project is shown empty.

Only way to access an issue is through search. Even in backlog only I am shown as the member with no further filters.

1 answer

0 votes
Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 6, 2019

Hello @anas,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

I'm not sure about what the integration with Monday.com could be caused to your Kanban Board to make the issues disappear, but I would check the following details:

- Check if your board filter and sub-filter is properly returning the correct issues under Board Settings > General > Filter Query

- Check if your board columns are mapped with your issue statuses under Board Settings > Columns

- Check if you are not using any swimlanes that could be hiding your issues. Navigate to Board Settings > Swimlanes > Select No Swimlanes

If the steps above didn't help you, can you please let me know if this problem is only happening to your user or anyone is facing it? 

Also, if you create a new Kanban board with the same details, are you able to see the issues as you could before the integration?

Let me know if the steps above help you identify the problem.

Suggest an answer