Automated Email Status Notification of all items with label = x

Deleted user September 23, 2019

I'd like to send out an email notification every 24 hours of the status of tickets with labels = x. This must be a single email, not an email for each ticket item.

The audience will be external so won't have access to filters. I've tried the 'Automation' app which was brilliant as it allowed me to use HTML to compose the email and use shortcuts but sent out one email per issue which just isn't viable.

Suggestions welcome! Thanks in advance!

1 answer

1 vote
Mohamed Adel
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 23, 2019

@[deleted] 

I recommend to create issue filter then subscribe to it

Please follow this instruction Subscribing to your search results and you will find detailed information about Constructing cron expressions for a filter subscription

Can external people subscribe to a filter?

Mohamed Adel
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 23, 2019

I don’t think it is allowed for non-licensed users. 

Sadly, it's not going to work in this case then buddy. Thanks for the efforts though! :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events