Atlassian JIRA - Plugins - Development Integration Plugin Has Unchangeable Modules

Steve Souza December 19, 2013

Not able to see "Development" section in Jira, where we can create a branch in a Stash repository. Navigating to Administration-->Add-Ons-->Manage Add-Ons-->System, I find the plug-in titled "Atlassian JIRA - Plugins - Development Integration Plugin". That plugin only has 17 of 39 modules enabled. Both the enabled modules and the disabled modules in that Plug-in say "Module cannot be modified". Since one of the disabled modules is "Create Branch CTA Link Factory", this looks suspiciously like why we can't see the "Create Branch in Stash" link in Jira for an issue. We've read all the docs, forums, and Googles we could find on the topic, all to no avail. Hence this question.

Can someone please tell me:

1. Why only 17 out of 39 modules in that plug-in are enabled, when we enable the entire plug-in?

2. Why none of the modules (i.e., their enabled statuses) can be updated?

3. Why the Development section is missing in the "Issues" tab of Jira, if it's some other reason

4. How to fix whatever it is.

Thanks in advance for any enlightenment someone may be able to provide us!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jeff Vail December 19, 2013

Steve,

Disable and re-enable the "Atlassian JIRA - Plugins - Development Integration Plugin", and all of its modules will be enabled.

Jeff

Steve Souza December 19, 2013

That worked! You're a genius! Thanks!

Suggest an answer