Assigne wich should not be assignable

[]D []-[] [] []_ July 9, 2012

Howdy

got another problem:

Issues within a specific project have users in the assigne-dropdown, which should not be listed there.

I checked:

- Single user not assigned to projectroles

- User not assigned to groups with project-permissions

- User got no admin-permissions

- User does not belong to 'assignable users' of the projects issue-permissions

Also i got an other project with the same issue-type scheme, workflow scheme, screen scheme for issuetypes, fieldconfiguration scheme and permission scheme, which does not have this kind of behavior..

Where s my fault???

greets

5 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
[]D []-[] [] []_ October 11, 2012

frother.assignee.field = false

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 11, 2012

So nothing to do with your original question then.

1 vote
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 9, 2012

If there is another project with the same workflow scheme and permission scheme that doesn't have the same users, it must be your project roles. Or you are using some custom fields in the permissions which has different values on different issues.

Can't think of anything else!

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 9, 2012

List out exactly what you have in the permission scheme for "assignable user" (Forget admin rights, screens and workflows etc, they don't affect permissions).

You will find that your "extra" user(s) match one or more of the things you are allowing in there.

0 votes
[]D []-[] [] []_ July 16, 2012

any ideas? :(

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 16, 2012

We don't know enough about your setup to tell - you really need to go over the assignee permission very carefully and work out why your assignee is being added

0 votes
[]D []-[] [] []_ July 12, 2012

I ve arranged some screenshots to proof my issue:

The first one shows an exampple user, to which i tried to assign an issue --> "issue can not be assigned to user 'smh'"

On the second screenshot you can see which groups 'smh' is assigned to.

The third screenshot says 'smh' got no project roles.

And the last screenshot shows the assignable User permission fpr the project.

regards

phil

0 votes
Radu Dumitriu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 9, 2012

Suggest an answer