After Jira restore why are my tickets not listed

Doug Bell
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 15, 2014

I setup a personal evaluation instance on a virtual machine for testing.  I build a new physical server for permanent use.  I performed a complete backup of the first server and then imported the complete restore into the new server.  I see all of the users and projects but I cannot browse any of the tickets.  I see the tickets in the issue dropdown and can jump to any of them directly but not by any form of issue listing.  I can create new tickets that increment properly and can be browsed.

Is this a permissions issue or something else?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Bhushan Nagaraj
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 15, 2014

Doug,

To check if it is a permissions issue, you can use the JIRA Admin Helper. https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/JIRA+Admin+Helper

Try re-indexing and restarting the JIRA instance.

0 votes
Doug Bell
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 15, 2014

Re-indexing fixed it.  Thank you.

Suggest an answer