Adding Introduction Gadget to Login screen

Deleted user May 29, 2013

We're looking at moving from JIRA 5.0 to 6.0, and we currently have an Introduction gadget on the inital login screen (Read: Where you enter your username and password). On our sandbox environment, after the upgrade to 6.0, the introduction box isn't there, and I don't see a menu option to customize the login screen.

I imagine I'm just missing something obvious, but how do we get the Introduction widget back on the login screen? (Or some variant thereof, we have our afterhours support line number in the Intro box, and that info needs to be on the login screen.)

To clarify, I'd like to add the introduction gadget, or some abitrary text gadget, to the screen where you enter your username and password to log in. So what you see as you're logging in, not once you have logged in. (The desired effect is, if someone has a site outage, and they either don't have JIRA access or forgot their username and password, they can see the 24-hour support line info)

1 answer

0 votes
AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 29, 2013

Hey there, Zach.

Have you checked on the documentation yet (https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Adding+the+Introduction+Gadget)? It might seem that you have missed on something. Let me know if you are still having issues adding the Introduction Gadget to your Login screen.

Warm regards,

Danial

Deleted user May 29, 2013

I can get the Introduction Gadget added to other dashboards (I followed that information to get it added to the default screen, for instance), but I can't see where I would customize the actual login screen.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events