Add Issues

Avigayl González Fernández December 3, 2019

There is an open project in Jira, on Friday I uploaded two issues to the system and today it is very slow and does not allow me to upload issues.

Can anybody help me.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dario B
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 5, 2019

Hello @Avigayl González Fernández ,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
If I understand correctly, you are working on a Jira project and while you were able to create Jira issues last Friday, you weren't able to create any new one yesterday. 
So, if this is correct, please answer below points and add as many details as possible about the problem you are reporting in this thread.
  1.  Is this issue happening on the Jira Cloud instance  l*****v.atlassian.net or on any other Jira site?
  2. Is the slowness still experienced of it was just a temporary glitch? (if the issue is solved you can skip answering these questions)
  3. Do you get any error message on the screen when trying to add an issue and fail? In case you do, can you paste the error message or provide a screenshot?
  4. Is the issue experienced also when using a different Internet browsers? (let us know which one you tried)
  5. Is the issue experienced also when using different machines and networks? For example: Home pc and network, office pc and network, mobile phone, etc
  6. Do you have use any Proxy, VPN or Internet Security tool? 

You may also want to open the developer tools in your browser, try to create a Jira issue and see in the Console and in the Network tab if you can find any error.  For further details on this you can review the below page:

Cheers,
Dario

Suggest an answer