Smart Git Integration for Jira

Anton Storozhuk February 4, 2019

You may discuss "Smart Git Integration for Jira" app here.

3 answers

0 votes
saly January 15, 2022

Hi, can you advise how to integrate with Google Cloud Source repositories? I'm struggling with the SSH option, getting permission denied. I'm wondering if having an email address as the username is the problem?

ssh://[email]@gmail.com@source.developers.google.com:2022/p/[project]/r/[repo]

saly January 15, 2022

I tried escaping the @ with %40 but that didn't work

saly February 15, 2022

Is there an update to this question?

Liubov Topchyi
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 16, 2022

Hello @saly ,

We created the task to provide support for Google Cloud Source repositories. The task is in the backlog.

I'll let you know the estimates as soon as they are available.

Regards,

Luba

0 votes
Steffen Helfenberger September 16, 2021

Hi,

Is it possible to add a setting, where you can restrict the app to selected projects. We have some projects just to report time and never commit on such a project.

Regards, 

Steffen 

Liubov Topchyi
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 17, 2021

Hello @Steffen Helfenberger ,

Thanks for your question.

We've created a task in our backlog to add a setting that allows restricting the app to selected projects.

I'll keep you posted on progress directly by email.

Regards,

Luba

0 votes
Yurchenko Maxim December 10, 2019

any estimated terms on when you will support Gitea integration?

Liubov Topchyi
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 10, 2019

Hello @Yurchenko Maxim , 

We have already done Gitea integration and now we are testing it and going to release the update in the coming days.

Liubov Topchyi
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 12, 2019

Hi @Yurchenko Maxim ,

Smart Git Integration v.3.6.2 with Gitea integration support is released!

Could you please update your instance?

Regards,

Liubov

Like Anton Storozhuk likes this

Suggest an answer