It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage
Highlighted

Any way to get notification when a filter update?

I have created a filter which shows fix version changed to specific value in a period. I want to get notification when new issue is added. Is there any suggestion?

Thanks!

1 comment

carolyn french Community Leader May 21, 2018

Hi Olive and welcome to Community!

You can subscribe to filters and be alerted when a new issue fits that filter's criteria. See the instructions here. Is that what you are looking to do?

Hope this helps,
Carolyn

Hi Carolyn, 

Thank you so much for you quick answer!
I tried the way you offer, i could only get full issue list in the filter in defferent time. But actually i'd like to get info about the change of it, for example, i can see the one added immediately. Is there any way to make this available?

Best,

Olive

carolyn french Community Leader May 22, 2018

Hi Olive, you can add this to your filter (AND created >= -15m) and then in your subscription, go to advanced and have the subscription run every 15 min so you will get a notification if there is a change (or whatever time period you would like). See cron expressions:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/constructing-cron-expressions-for-a-filter-subscription-764478409.html

There is also checkbox so that you will not receive emails if there are no newly created issues.

2018-05-23_1203.png

Like Anu Shibin Joseph Raj likes this

Comment

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you