Codegeist Unleashed 2023 is live!

Twitter cover_1500x500.png

Gear up for Codegeist Unleashed – an exciting twist on Atlassian’s annual hackathon. This year, developers get a shot at winning $172,500 in cash prizes, PLUS the chance to compete live in Amsterdam at Atlassian Presents: Unleash.

First place winners in each category will have the unique opportunity to live demo their app in front of Atlassian customers, rub elbows with the Atlassian team, and take home an additional cash prize! Get ready to learn new skills on Atlassian's Forge platform and fuel the future of the workplace with AI.

⭐️ Register for the hackathon ⭐️

⭐️ Why Join?

• Learn about AI tools and the Atlassian Forge platform

• Get creative with new ways to use AI to improve workflows

• Make connections within the Atlassian global developer community

• Compete for $172,500 in prizes and trips to Amsterdam for the top 3 winning teams

⭐️ Categories

This year, we have 3 different categories to win in, each with a $20,000 (USD) first place prize and flights to Amsterdam! Compete in one of the following:

• AI Apps for Developer Experience
    Enable more efficient and seamless developer workflows by automating repetitive work and forecasting next actions. 

• AI Apps for Collaboration
    Foster thoughtful and innovative collaboration across individuals, teams, and tools. 

• AI Apps for Data-Driven Insights
    Utilize data to make predictive recommendations that unearth useful and unexpected insights.

⭐️ Key Dates

Submission Period

• September 5, 10:00am EDT - October 24, 11:45pm EDT

Judging Period

• October 27, 10:00am EST - November 13, 5:00pm EST

Winner Announcement

• November 15, 2:00pm EST

Atlassian Presents: Unleash

• December 11-12

For additional details on rules, submission requirements, bonus prizes, and more, please refer to the official Codegeist Unleashed Hackathon page: codegeistunleashed.devpost.com

We’re excited to see what you build! Good luck, and we’ll see you in Amsterdam! 👋🏻

2 comments

Kate Pawlak _Appsvio_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 5, 2023

I've already registered! It's time to start coding with my team 👩🏻‍💻 Of course, I'm not surprised that you choose AI as a lead topic and I can't wait to see all submitted projects.

Like # people like this
Raul Pelaez _TecnoFor - Marketplace Partner_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 11, 2023

It will be a pleasure to compete against the great Appsvio Team ;) This year we will win! muahaha

Like # people like this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events