Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira slack bot- Can we configure it to a board level?

Natalie Nezry February 20, 2023

Our Jira project is divided into boards for the teams.

The Jira Bot is useful but only for the project level.

Is there another option to configure in board levels as well? it will be helpful 

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 20, 2023

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

No, I'm sorry, but the slack bot is only configurable for projects at the moment, so it's only really good for boards when the board is using a simple "project = xzy" filter for its issues.

Natalie Nezry February 22, 2023

Thank you for your reply.
I believe it should be developed as well to support different companies' Jira usage.

1 vote
Tugba Capaci
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 22, 2023

Hi @Natalie Nezry 

As I understand, you want to be able to manage your projects on board level.

As Actioner, we recently introduced a new app for Jira - Slack integration. Our Jira app is configurable for projects, but with using our app, you can create or customize your own Jira app according to your requests.

All you have to do is to convert our project level fields into board level.

Here are some useful links that you can use:

Actioner Jira app: https://actioner.com/app-directory/jira/10

Jira endpoint:  https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/software/rest/api-group-other-operations/#api-rest-agile-1-0-board-get

Feel free to contact me in case you need assistance. I’ll be happy to help.

Best,

Tugba

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events