Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User/Browser Level Persistence Changes

Ben Payne
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 25, 2023

Hi everyone!

We've made some changes to our persistence model to help you work more efficiently. Most view configuration settings (i.e. filtering/grouping/sorting/fields etc.) will now persist at a user/browser level. This means:
  • When working in a project, you can switch to different views within the same project and your filters/grouping/layout will persist.
  • You can also navigate to a different project and come back to the original project and everything will be as you left it.

Note that this persists at a user/browser level, meaning the changes you make are to a view are local to your browser and won't be reflected for anyone else who is working in your project. Don't worry, sharing views with your configuration applied still works with this update!

Please comment below what you think of this update - has it made your life easier? Is it easy to understand what is visible for me vs everyone else on my team?

We'd love to hear your ideas on this and how you these changes affect your team.
Thank you for your feedback!
Ben

0 comments

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events