Whenever I click on Create the Dialog box is not opening so that I can log the issues

Anirudh Sharma May 18, 2021

From above I am getting following error as mentioned on the image attached. Please help.

In console of sources The error I get and I am on latest chrome browser on Windows 10 :-  

Uncaught (in promise) Unable to load bridge "quick-edit/init/create-dialogs"

image.png

1 answer

2 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 18, 2021

Have you tried clearing your browser cache?

Have you tried a different browser?

On different browsers it is working and I have cleared cache many times. Yes on incognito it works perfectly.

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 18, 2021

Do any other users of your instance see this same issue when using Chrome?

Did you changed your Chrome configuration or added any extensions just before this started happening?

No I did nothing.... also reset my browser but nothing has happened. also uninstalled it then reinstalled it.

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 18, 2021

Do any other users of your instance see this same issue when using Chrome?

No only me in my firm has seen this issue. in incognito mode it works absolutely fine. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events