Is it possible to compute a value from issues filtered in swimlanes and display in title?

Jeremy Little January 23, 2018

There are two things that I'm looking to set up in a kanban project:

1) Is it possible to add up the values of a field from each filtered issue in a swimlane?

2) Is it then possible to display the sum of the values in the swimlane title (see Total field in mockup below)

sample.png

I haven't been able to find much with regards to customizing the swimlane title, and it doesn't sound like JQL has the means of calculating a value based on filtered data.  

Has anyone else run into a similar problem, and were you able to come up with a solution?

1 answer

0 votes
Sebastian Kleinholz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 23, 2018

@Jeremy Little, this sounds like a valid new requirement. I do not know any solution for this, but only to raise a suggestion issue in Atlassian's Jira. Probably someone else had the same or similar idea.

Jeremy Little January 26, 2018

It appears that https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWSERVER-14684 was posted for customizing the header, and that it has been closed as not on the roadmap.

Suggest an answer