I need to add 2 languages to the Customer Portal in the Service desk. I did so, set those languages as Available to customers, but the Change default language button is disabled anyway. How can I change the default language then?
Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!
In order to change the default language, the desired language must be "Up to date".
Please, make sure that everything was translated into the two languages you added to the project.
To set the default service desk project language:
1. From your service desk project, go to Project settings > Language support.
2. Select your preferred language.
3. Review your language's translations and confirm they are up to date.
4. Click Save.
5. Toggle the slider so the language is Available to customers.
6. Select Change default language.
7. Choose your required language.
8. Click Change.
We often have questions from folks using Jira Service Management about the benefits to using Premium. Check out this video to learn how you can unlock even more value in our Premium plan. &nb...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events