Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to create custom reports for all projects instead of just a single project?

Pedro Casas
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 14, 2022

Hello All,

I created a custom report within a project to keep track of how many tickets individual employees process. What I am trying to achieve is something similar to that report but including all projects instead of just the one. Is there a gadget I can take advantage of or a way to create a custom report for all projects?

Thank you in advance.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Florian Bonniec
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 14, 2022

Hi @Pedro Casas 

It will depends on what reports you are using. Some of them are available as Gadget to use in a dashboard, some are not but alternatives may exist with third party app (fee or paid).

But you cannot use the report feature available on the sidebar and apply it to multiple projects.

Regards

Pedro Casas
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 14, 2022

Do you know of any third party apps that would allow me to create a custom report similar to the one available on the sidebar?

Like Pedro Casas likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
VERSION
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events