Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to mask a part of the email header

Teemu Tervo April 23, 2021

Is it possible to mask important details from the header? I would like to mask out, for instance IP addresses and other important matters from the header. How could I do that?

1 answer

0 votes
Prince Nyeche
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 23, 2021

What's the use case for doing such?

Customer has a strict policy with information security. They dont want to store their vulnerable information to cloud services. 

Prince Nyeche
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 23, 2021

I don't think such feature exist on JSM cloud. Probably if you could elaborate with an example, so we could understand the importance.

Well if the email is something like this for example: "Connection problem with a laptop IP 1.2.3.4",

We would like to store only the first part (Connection problem with a laptop) and cut out the Ip 1.2.3.4 part.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events