Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create multiple cycle SLA's when assignee changes?

cindy_dupreez September 7, 2020

Hi, 

I have created a SLA to start when the assignee changes, however when it changes assignee again, I want it to restart a new count down but it doesn't. It just accepts the assignee changed SLA and the clock stays at the same time regardless of changes assignee again?

So how do I create multiple cycles, each cycle to represent SLA for each assignee on one issue?

Can you help me please?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Gökçe Gürsel {Appfire}
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 7, 2020

Hi @cindy_dupreez ,

It's my understanding that you want your SLA to reset when the assignee changes and start counting from the beginning. SLA Reset is not a feature that is offered out of the box with JSD.

What you can do is use Time to SLA  plugin for your Core, Software, and Service Desk projects to enjoy SLA reset feature.

You can add an automation rule to set a date-time custom field when the assignee changes and use his field as an SLA start and reset condition. Combined with the last cycle calculation method, your SLA will start counting from the beginning when your assignee changes.

SLA details assignee.pngSLA start assignee.pngassignee reset.pngIssue assigned.png

Please note that I'm one of the folks behind Time to SLA, there might be other solutions out there and I might not be impartial.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Gökçe

cindy_dupreez September 7, 2020

Many thanks Gökçe, I will explore this plug-in further

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events