Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customize project side based on permissions.

MiguelQueiroz February 8, 2021

Hello,

I'm in a next gen project, currently trial in standard project plan.

As an admin or a more important role it makes sense to be able to see some of the side bar options, like the "Deploy" , "Board", "Sprint", "Code" or shortlinks features ( that are controllable in the project features section),  but I don't feel other users with the viewer / collaborator, or some customized roles, should see it!

image.png

Preferable be able to restrict the top navigation menu would be a plus. Our cases really just need access to be able to comment on issues, and edit some fields, and see dashboard, not much else.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 8, 2021

There is no way to configure the sidebar as yet. I checked JAC but did not immediately find any suggestion. You might wish to provide feedback to Atlassian via the feedback link in your instance.

MiguelQueiroz February 10, 2021

Thanks I did use the feedback, but not sure if they will hear me. This lack of customization is really bad, because its a everyone or nobody see it type of control, which makes no sense!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events