how do you pass issues along to developers from the service desk

So I've been fighting with this for about a day and can't see how you would set this up. I converted a project to a service thinking this was going to be the way to do it but I think I've messed things up now. What is generally used as standard practice for handing issues off to a developer from a service desk module. I've been reading around and am not seeing how this should work...

Cheers,

Grant

3 answers

Hi 

If you want assign issues to developer team, the developer must have the service desk agent license.  

Regards.

so then for my next question, we're at 3 service desk agents right now and I guess that means we need to goto 4 now. With that being said, does that mean the cost of all 4 agents is now $25/month or is it the first 3 are 10 and the 4th is 25?

is it possible to back out the service desk from the project or is that a permanent change?

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Asked Dec 06, 2018 in Jira Service Desk

Looking for teams who switched from email to Jira Service Desk

The Jira Service Desk marketing team is working on a guide to help new Atlassian customers switch from email to JSD and we'd love to hear from you! Please share: - What made you realize that i...

254 views 1 6
View question

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you