Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unknown Error

Member A -Team IC- July 18, 2019

Screenshot from 2019-07-19 09-29-34.png

When I configured the database to use postgresql the first time, it worked fine. However, it reverted back to h2 database for some reason. Then I used config.sh to configure the database to postgresql again. But upon starting up service desk using ./start-jira.sh, it prompted me to set up application properties again?! After pasting my license, there is an unknown error.. please advice what do I do. I bought the $10 to try developing and faced so much issues since.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Thomas Deiler
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 19, 2019

Dear @Member A -Team IC- ,

what's shown in the log?

So long

Thomas

Member A -Team IC- July 19, 2019

I think it was some issue with the existing instance being stored in my db, but somehow reconfiguring it led jira to "re-setup" the properties and led to an error as the db was trying to initalize the new instance when it was already populated with the old instance. I uninstalled the jira service desk (hence no longer possess the logs) and restarted everything, with the proper configuration set in place. It is working fine now.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events