Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time to SLA database schema

Gleb Kartashov December 4, 2019

Hi! Can I please get a detailed database schema for Time to SLA plugin? Need to find "Overdue  duration field" table. Thanks!

Found this article:

https://confluence.snapbytes.com/display/TTS/Using+SLA+data+stored+in+database

which doesn't display all fields. Didn't help much

1 answer

1 vote
Gökçe Gürsel {Appfire}
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 17, 2019

Hi Gleb,

Thanks for your question. If you open a support ticket through this link  , we will gladly help you.

Have a nice day.

Ming P May 21, 2020

why  I could not find this table in my jira database? My jira version is 8.5.

Gökçe Gürsel {Appfire}
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 22, 2020

Hi Ming,

Could you give me a bit more information about your use case? What information do you exactly need from the TTS database tables? You can also open a support ticket in our customer portal to discuss this in detail.

BR,

Gökçe

mirunadriana June 15, 2020

Hello @Gökçe Gürsel {Appfire} ,

I want to add a new calendar in TTS Calendars, and I want to find this table in our database. Do you have any idea what's the name of this table? :)

Thank you!

Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 15, 2020

Hi @mirunadriana 

The name of the table is AO_C5D949_TTS_CALENDAR

Like mirunadriana likes this
mirunadriana June 15, 2020

@Tuncay Senturkthank you so much!

Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 15, 2020

You're very welcome!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events