Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The document not fetching from the JIRA Helpdesk

Arpita Pillai May 21, 2018

Hi All, We have a helpdesk that is linked to Knowledge Base space in Confluence. When we type a request, the link to topics with the same word appears under suggestions. Now the problem is that the documents (in the knowledge base space that is linked to the JIRA Helpdesk) are not appearing in the search results/suggestions. I know that it appears when we search within the Knowledge Base space. Anything that I can do to fix this?

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 24, 2018

Hi Arpita,

Do the titles of the documents have exactly the same words as the query?

I've found that the search works much more reliably (and easier for the user to browse) when the attachments are put into a Confluence page (if possible).

Carolyn

Arpita Pillai May 24, 2018

Thanks Carolyn...I think I found the issue just about yesterday. The search macro wasn't pointing to the right space. Hence the search issue...silly me!

carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 27, 2018

Yep that could do it! Glad you figured out the answer and have a great week,

Carolyn

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events