SLA not stopping on comment for customer Edited

SLA.JPG

Hello community!

We set up a SLA that should stop on a comment for a Service desk customer.

This does not work and we do not have a clue why (Service targets are disabled [Ziel] in the screenshot. But even with targets defined it is not working).

When a issue is created the corresponding SLA time is started correctly. So I assume the Targets are ok.

Any idea?

Thanks in advance & best regards,

AK

===

Confluence Server 6.0.2

2 answers

Maybe a screenshot of your SLA settings could help to evaluate your problem.

Hi @Simon Michalak,

thank your for the screenshot. What catches my attention is that you do not have set the time target (column "Ziel") of your issues. Have you tried to set a value to each of your required conditions? Without that SD is not able to measure the time.

Hello Heike,

as mentioned above: It was configured and it is not working with "Ziel" defined. We deleted it for the Moment until we get it to work.

0 vote
Jack Brickey Community Champion Jan 24, 2018

A screenshot of your SLA will definitely help. Note, there is a current bug outstanding (JSDCLOUD-5686) associated with SLAs not stopping but before we jump to conclusions let’s have a look into the details of your specific issue. 

We are working with the server version. And it happens to all new created issues regarding the type specified in the SLA Definition.

Any further ideas?

Jack Brickey Community Champion Jan 26, 2018

how about we start by simplifying the SLA and see if we can get it to stop or create a new one as a test. leave everything else off and simply have 

Start when Vorgang erstellt

Stop on kommentar: Fur Kunden

This seems to be the solution: I started over. Now it works ...

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Jun 14, 2018 in Jira Service Desk

How the Telegram Integration for Jira helps Sergey's team take their support efficiency to the bank

...+ reading Fantasy). The same is true for him at the bank he works for: Efficiency is key when time literally equals money. Read on to learn how Sergey makes most of the time he has by...

788 views 5 7
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you